Your home should be place of comfort and peace. At Heaven at Home Senior Care, our mission is to provide high quality senior home care and dementia care in Denton and the surrounding areas that is based on each individual’s unique needs, so that older adults remain safe, comfortable, and happy in their homes.
Contact us online or call us at 940-380-0500 or 972-245-1515 to get started.
With more than two decades of experience, Heaven at Home Senior Care is the proactive and comprehensive senior home care resource for Denton-area families. As one of the few non-franchised and locally owned home care agencies in the area, we are uniquely capable of helping older adults and their families restore wholeness and well-being. We achieve this by employing team members who see care as a higher calling, and who share our commitment to delivering exceptional care in the home. Through ongoing professional development and a commitment to meeting the challenges of aging, the Heaven at Home Senior Care team has been trusted by thousands of local families since 2002.
Our customizable and flexible care services are available for a few hours each week, up to and including 24 hours a day. Let us work with you to develop a care plan to meet the needs of your loved one and your family.
Contact Us for a Complimentary In-Home Care Assessment
- Complete a comprehensive needs assessment. We review activities of daily living, cognitive function and mobility to ensure we can provide a solution to your care needs.
- Daily routine and preferences. We understand the importance of consistency and familiarity, and we develop a customized plan of care in order to promote dignity and independence.
- Medication and health. Our care team has the knowledge and experience necessary to help relay information from physician appointments and ensure that orders are followed and medications are taken properly and on time.
- Home safety inspection. Promoting safety is one of our primary goals, and during the home assessment, we provide information on potential hazards.
- Cost of care. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional care that exceeds your expectations. We do this with a shared commitment to care in the home and with a deep respect for the older adults in our community. During our complimentary in-home assessment process, we can provide you with detailed information about the expected costs, as well as other paperwork necessary to begin care services.
- Personalized plan of care. The plan of care will specify the type of care services and the tasks our team will perform during each visit with your loved one. Care plans are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure all care needs are being met.
Our non-medical companion care services are ideal for anyone who needs a bit of assistance in order to remain safe and independent. We can help with:
Our personal care services are designed to promote independence and dignity so that seniors can remain engaged in life and our community. We can help with:
Whether you or a loved one experienced a planned trip to the hospital or an unexpected one, it’s important to have the proper post-hospitalization care and home care assistance needed in order to speed the healing process.
Let our professional care managers ease the transition from hospital to home by creating a customized plan of care so that you or a loved one can focus on recovery and meeting health and wellness goals.
Our post-hospitalization services can include:
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Led by a certified dementia trainer on our staff, each Heaven at Home Senior Care team member undergoes extensive specialized training in order to assist individuals at every stage of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Our Dallas area dementia home care focuses on engaging activities, comforting routines, and minimizing stress.
We work with family and your loved one’s health care provider to develop a customized plan of care that is focused on maintaining familiar routines, engaging in memory care activities, and promoting safety, dignity, comfort and purpose.
Our caregivers are fully trained and experienced to assist with concerns such as:
Additionally, we provide family members with valuable resources to assist in their dementia home care journey with their loved one with dementia. See some of our resources here:
Like all chronic diseases, Parkinson’s progresses differently in each person. Our team is specially trained to help individuals throughout every stage of Parkinson’s, providing flexible and compassionate care designed to promote independence, safety and a high quality of life. Let our care team assist with any of the following:
As family caregivers ourselves, we understand there are many joys and challenges when caring for a loved one. Many family caregivers are busy working full-time jobs or raising families of their own, on top of caring for an aging parent or other senior relative. With so many responsibilities, it can be easy for the family caregiver to neglect his/her own health and wellbeing.
Our respite care services are designed to restore balance and assist family caregivers by providing them with the opportunity to rest, relax, and focus for a while on friends, hobbies, or other interests. With professional in-home care assistance, family caregivers can feel confident, knowing their loved one is well care for by a trusted team that has been serving the Denton area since 2002.
Let our professional team of caregivers help you continue to be the very best in each of your important roles with any of the following respite care services:
We are honored to provide our top-rated professional home care services through our veterans care program for the brave men and women who served our country.
Additionally, we can provide veterans and their families with information and guidance on accessing other community resources, including Veterans Aid & Attendance and Housebound benefits, which provide monthly payments (in addition to a monthly VA pension) for qualified veterans and their spouses.
Contact us today if you would like to learn more about how to qualify for veterans benefits.
From companionship to end-of-life care, our professional care management team will be here every step of the way, with a flexible plan of care designed to meet the unique needs of your loved one. Contact us today to learn more about our expert home care assistance in Denton, TX and surrounding areas, or to schedule a free in-home assessment. Call our Denton office at (940) 380-0500 or our Dallas office at (972) 245-1515.